Greg and Diane's house is now on the market... sadly, they're moving to Seattle. We'll miss them, but hope to score some great new neighbors.
The house is located at 4094 Sacramento Street in Concord and is one of the lesser-seen flat roof models. The house is in great original/original-esque condition. Some specifics:
- Designed by A. Quincy Jones
- 3BR, 2BA, 1367SF
- Original kitchen in great condition: Working original oven and cooktop
- New refrigerator and dishwasher
- Original Armstrong flooring in great condition
- Original paneling (also in great condition)
- Original 3-wire, grounded electrical system — meaning that there's no real need to update internal house wiring as the Romex cable has a ground wire.
- Working radiant heat
- New(er) foam roof (2004)
- Remodeled master bath (2004)
- Remodeled guest bath (2011)
- 2-car garage with extra storage space (the largest garage of the three models)
- Wider yard than most in the neighborhood
- Easily maintained and well designed landscaping
The house is offered at $330,000 ... a steal for an Eichler home in this condition -- it's one of the most original houses I've seen... the updates that they've made are either invisible (foam roof) or very period-appropriate (bathrooms). Contact Kevin for a look-see.
Sat, Jan 14th 10:30am – 1:00pm
Sun, Jan 15th 12:00pm – 3:00pm